If you are an inbound marketer, you probably have heard of HubSpot. In the digital marketing industry, they are in the lead. Plus their blogs, videos, and certification courses are quite popular. To be honest, it is quite hard to outline all of HubSpot’s abilities in one sentence, it is a massive platform with massive functionalities.
In simpler words, HubSpot works for companies to market better. And to make this happen, they have built a cloud-based platform where all of the company’s digital marketing efforts could be put together.
Well, this was a general introduction to HubSpot and how it works.
Now that you’ve known what it is and what it does, you might be interested in having an account on HubSpot. Fortunately, I have made a list of steps you can follow to sign-up and log in on HubSpot in just a few minutes.
Let’s start with signing up on HubSpot.
Setting Up a HubSpot Account
If you are creating a HubSpot account for the first time, there are quite a few things that you need to take care of. There are multiple steps to create a HubSpot account. Follow these simple steps to proceed:
- If you are signing up using your Google login ID, visit HubSpot’s account creation page and fill in your Google ID credentials.
- Another way of creating an account is by using your Apple ID. to do so, visit HubSpot’s sign-up page and sign-up using your Apple ID.
Signing-up For HubSpot Using Apple ID
Here are the steps you can use to create a HubSpot account using your Apple ID:
- On your device, launch the HubSpot app.
- Click on Sign-up now.
- Then click on Sign in with Apple.
- Fill in your name and email address. (to use your Apple ID email address, click on share my email, to use an email address generated by Apple, click on hide my email).
- Click on Continue.
- Fill in your details and click on Create.
After this, you’ll be able to log in to your HubSpot account anytime using your mobile app. But if you want to sign in to your account using a browser, you will have to create a password. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit www. Hubspot.com.
- In the top right corner, click on Log in.
- On the login window, click on Forgot my password.
- Enter your email address linked to your HubSpot account and click on Reset your password.
- You’ll receive a password reset email, click on it and proceed further.
- On the next window, enter a new password and click on Save.
Now that you’ve created an account on HubSpot, the next step would be to log in to your account. Let’s learn how to do that.
Log in to Your HubSpot Account
As there are multiple ways to create an account on HubSpot, there are multiple ways to log in to your account too. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to HubSpot.
- Enter your email ID linked to the account.
- Fill in the password and you’ll be logged in.
If you used your Google ID-
- Got to HubSpot.
- Click on sign-in with Google and you’ll be directly logged in to your account.
If you used your Apple ID-
There is a requirement for logging into your HubSpot account using your Apple ID, that is, your HubSpot email address and your Apple ID email address should match with each other.
Now, to check if both of these emails match or not:
- Go to HubSpot.
- In the top right corner, click on the Account name and then click on profile and preference.
- Then, navigate to security in the left sidebar menu.
- Go to the Email section and view your email address.
- Now, on your iOS device, go to settings.
- Tap on Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes, & Apple Store.
- Click on Name, Phone number, and email.
Now, if your email IDs match:
- On your device, launch the HubSpot mobile app.
- On the Sign-in screen, click on Sign-in with Apple.
|Note: If your HubSpot email address and Apple email address do not match, you need to change your HubSpot email address to match it with your Apple ID.|
These were the steps you can follow while signing up and logging in to HubSpot with different devices. But wait, what if you lost your password or can’t remember it? Well, in that case too, you have nothing to worry about.
Let’s learn how you can change or reset your HubSpot account password within a few minutes.
How to Reset/Change HubSpot Account Password?
It often happens with us that we forget our account’s password or lose them. Well, if that’s the case with you, you are at the right place. I have made a list of steps you can follow to change or reset your HubSpot account password.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to HubSpot.
- On the log-in window, you’ll see Forgot my password under the password tab.
- Click on it and in the next window, fill in your email address linked to your HubSpot account.
- After filling in your email address, you’ll receive a link in your email inbox.
- Click on the link and reset your account’s password.
- Go back to the login window again and now log in to your account using the new password you just created.
And you’re done.
Now that we have learned everything about creating an account, logging in to it, and changing its password, let’s move on to some additional details about logging in.
Sometimes, you might face some troubles while logging in to your HubSpot account. So let’s learn how to troubleshoot the HubSpot account in just a few steps.
Troubleshooting HubSpot Login Issues
|Note: Only the HubSpot account users, customers, and trial users can log in to HubSpot. If you signed up to receive an e-book or for a webinar, you won’t be able to log in to it because you don’t have an active account.|
Try these methods if you face any trouble while logging in:
- Make sure that your browser is supported by HubSpot.
- If you have multiple email addresses, make sure to use the one linked with your HubSpot account.
- If you try to log in and you receive a message saying “you have no account”, that means your account has been deactivated.
- If you feel there’s nothing wrong with your account, clear or browser cache and cookies.
- Try logging in with another network.
- Visit status.hubspot.com to see if there’s any known login issue with the company itself.
Since its launch, HubSpot has been serving millions of users. It has created such a huge user base in such a small time. If you are a HubSpot user, use these steps and methods to create, log in, or change the password of your HubSpot account.