The Node JS Certification Training must be needed for you to start with the basics. The basics will include the writing as well as the deploying part of a complete framework. Many may provide merely a course for Node JS with a few perks but you should look for one that can provide you with a hands-on experience in the same (as well as the proper course that you are looking for).
In this article, we will discuss a course for Node JS and Django, and how they have the power to shape your personality with the learning process. We will also explain various concepts under both of them. We will go through both Node JS and Django in detail. Django extracts from Python itself and it gives precise and clear code types. Django also provides you with options to customize web applications.
The course will provide you with the confidence to write code in real-time, as well as writing command-line (scripts) which will further help you perform other tasks like reading files from a hard disk and setting the IP of the MongoDB database. When you are done with the course, we guarantee you will know rendering, routing, middleware, authenticating, and so on.
How do Node JS and Django Benefit Us?
About Node JS
Node JS Certification is one of the most reputed because it has been the most commonly used tool for the 2nd consecutive year now. Other facts related to Node.js are that its NPM is the largest and fastest-growing software registry in the world with almost 350,000+ packages. If these mere facts aren’t enough, you can go through a few more.
The average annual salary of a Node.js Developer is $104,964 (calculated in the year 2018-2025), and even the Annual growth in job listings has been increasing every year. [ref.]
Node JS is in high demand across industries such as:
Other factors concerning Node.js are:
- It is clearly faster to deploy
- It is extremely comfortable to work with
- It is highly scalable as well
- It has a huge open-source community
- It has a large NPM repository (approximately over 60,000 modules included)
So? What else could even matter? It is by far clear that Node.js is the course that you are looking for because of its unimaginable scope in the upcoming technology-based years.
On the other hand, Django has its own set of benefits. Let us discuss the benefits of opting for Django in detail.
- It provides built-in tools for accomplishing common tasks.
- It introduces you to a variety of packages.
- It will also introduce Object-Relational Mapper (ORM).
- It provides optimized security.
Other factors of Django are as follows are also discussed below. Keep everything in mind while choosing one of these two crucial courses. Django can only help you write software that is Complete, Versatile, Secure, Scalable, Maintainable, and Portable.
Not only this, but Django also provides you with other preceding faculties. These are in fact considered the main features of Django, including it, providing you with Forms, user permission, authentication, caching, administration site, and serializing data.
Why Should You Choose a Reputable & Reliable Institute to Study Node JS and Django?
Well, the answer is easy. The globally recognized institutes simply provide you with the best. You might get access to the following features if you opt for taking up their comprehensive course.
- Lifetime Access to the Course
- Hands-on with Cloud labs
- Capstone Projects and Assignments
- Auto-Graded Assessments and Recall Quizzes are also conducted.
- On-Demand and Self-Paced Learning.
- 24 hours of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
- And many more exquisite features
Not only this, but if we look closely you might also find a few more grabbing opportunities with your Node JS and Django courses from a good online certification training.
- It should provide you with immersive learning, which includes guided hands-on exercises, on-demand videos, various assignments and projects, auto-graded assessments and recallers, and so on.
- It should also provide you with cloud Labs, which include virtual machines spun up in minutes, writing code directly in your browser, etc.
- It should be always focused on getting advanced learner insights, measuring and tracking skills progress, identifying areas to improve in, and so on.
- Besides, it should lead you towards blended learning, that is, self-paced learning anytime, code review sessions, access to important discussion forums and community groups, review by experts, and so on.
Other Details Regarding The Node.js Certification/Training Course
What are Node JS and Django Training Certification Prerequisites?
There are not more than two Node JS Training Prerequisites. They are as follows:
- You must have a basic understanding of server-side development.
Who All Can Attend the Node JS and Django Certification Course?
The people who can and should attend this course are:
- Full Stack Developers
- Novices who meet prerequisites
- Software engineers
- Backend developers
- Web developers
What Will You be Capable of After Completing the Courses?
You will be empowered to:
- Build cutting-edge server-side apps, networked apps & servers, and command-line utilities & tools.
- Deploy Node.js apps on the cloud.
- Incorporate Model-View-Controller architecture.
- Use express for prototyping, building apps, APIs, and services.
- Protect Node.js. Express apps, and incorporate XSS, and CSRF attacks.
- Create sophisticated backends and RESTful APIs.
These courses will undoubtedly benefit you in many ways. We hope that you found this article useful. There are a few questions asked by random individuals which are given below. You can go through them if needed.